Monday, November 15, 2010

Holy Cow! aka - What Have I Done?



So I have decided to participate in the official National Novel Writing Month this November, and it is much harder than when my friend Jess and I did it for fun, on our own, back in March. Maybe it's because I have no earthly idea how this one is gonna end, or that I actually have some semblance of a life going on, as opposed to the sheltered life I was living back in the nascent springtime. Regardless, I spent a significant amount of time this Sunday trying to play catch up with my word count, and am still woefully behind. I have my word count widget posted here on my sidebar, and I am gonna do my best to become a first time NaNoWriMo winner!!! Wish me luck.

PS - I am writing a post-apocalyptic love story... what was I thinking?!
PPS - If you have taken on this 50,000/30 day extravaganza like I have, may I share two of my favorite sites to help with the writers block and desperate decision making?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

POST APOCALYPTIC LOVE STORY????? YES I SAY!!!!!!
sweet!
We love those!
:) F